elev: 3,039 ft wiki - height: 120 ft (37 m)
- 70 ft height - 1/4 mile upstream from
- 120 ft height - right next to the campground, 3miles from
(home of over 600 Havasupai Indians).
- 210 ft height - downstream from
- named after miner D. W. "James" Mooney, who fell in 1882 while climbing up the falls with an injured friend on his back.
- 40 ft height - 4 miles downstream from
|1. Havasu Falls|
|2. Mooney Falls|
|3. Navajo Falls 2008|
|4. New Navajo Falls|
|5. Rock Falls|
|6. Beaver Falls|
|7. Havasu Creek|
|8. Hualapai Hilltop|
|9. Havasupai Trail|